Activity Themes -
Page 4 of 5
Octopus Recipes and Snacks
Hot dogs (fattest kind you can find)
Small pasta shells
1. Slice hot dogs lengthwise to within 1" from endBR> 2. Keep slicing the hot dog until you have about 4-8 "legs"
3. Boil shells according to package directions
4. About 4 minutes before the pasta is done put the hot dogs in the boiling water.
5. When completely cooked, drain well
6. Toss shells with butter or margarine and serve with the hot dogs
7. The hot dogs will curl up and look just like an octopus!
In a Dixie cup, pour juice (orange, apple, fruit punch, etc.), put in a craft stick. Put in gummy worms hanging over the edge to look like legs. When the pop is taken out of the cup it looks like an octopus on a stick.