Turkey Centerpiece - November 19, 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
Written by Jenny Wanderscheid
Made from a disposable glove, this turkey will get chuckles from your Thanksgiving guests.
- Disposable Glove
- Scraps of Craft Foam
- Tacky Glue
- Yellow Tissue Paper
- Small piece of Styrofoam (as a base)
- Rubber Band
Stuff a disposable glove with crumpled tissue paper. Use a rubber band to close up the bottom. Poke a hole in the Styrofoam and push rubber banded bottom of glove into the hole. Glue feather onto both sides of the fingers and palm of the stuffed glove. Cut out eyes, waddle, and beak from craft foam. Glue onto thumb. Cover the Styrofoam base with pieces of raffia.
©1999-2002 MakingFriends.com Inc.
Each weekday we will publish an easy craft for kids.
Click here to receive our daily crafts by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Craft of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Snowballs - December 29, 2010 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Walrus - July 9, 2013 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Veteran's Day Puffy Paint Pictures - November 1, 2010 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Tips for Hanging Laundry to Dry Outdoors - April 29, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Earache Help - October 10, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- How to Sanitize Your Wooden Cooking Spoons - January 29, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Drizzle Goo - November 7, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts For Kids
- Static Saver - May 28, 2009 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Cotton Lambs - March 22, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Napkins - March 19, 2013 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 October 2009 15:03