Turkey Centerpiece - November 19, 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
Written by Jenny Wanderscheid
Made from a disposable glove, this turkey will get chuckles from your Thanksgiving guests.
- Disposable Glove
- Scraps of Craft Foam
- Tacky Glue
- Yellow Tissue Paper
- Small piece of Styrofoam (as a base)
- Rubber Band
Stuff a disposable glove with crumpled tissue paper. Use a rubber band to close up the bottom. Poke a hole in the Styrofoam and push rubber banded bottom of glove into the hole. Glue feather onto both sides of the fingers and palm of the stuffed glove. Cut out eyes, waddle, and beak from craft foam. Glue onto thumb. Cover the Styrofoam base with pieces of raffia.
©1999-2002 MakingFriends.com Inc.
Each weekday we will publish an easy craft for kids.
Click here to receive our daily crafts by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Craft of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Look Good, Feel Good - December 5, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Chinese New Year Masks - January 15, 2010 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Starlight Mobile - February 19, 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Sandpaper Print Beach Bag - July 17, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Paper Napkin Ghosts - October 26, 2011 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Quacking for Q - May 3, 2013 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Party Tip: Setting a Buffet Table - July 28, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Fresh Bread - March 1, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Creative Container Gardening - April 26, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 October 2009 15:03