Daily Crafts -
Made from a disposable glove, this turkey will get chuckles from your Thanksgiving guests.
- Disposable Glove
- Scraps of Craft Foam
- Tacky Glue
- Yellow Tissue Paper
- Small piece of Styrofoam (as a base)
- Rubber Band
Stuff a disposable glove with crumpled tissue paper. Use a rubber band to close up the bottom. Poke a hole in the Styrofoam and push rubber banded bottom of glove into the hole. Glue feather onto both sides of the fingers and palm of the stuffed glove. Cut out eyes, waddle, and beak from craft foam. Glue onto thumb. Cover the Styrofoam base with pieces of raffia.
©1999-2002 MakingFriends.com Inc.
Each weekday we will publish an easy craft for kids.
Click here to receive our daily crafts by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Craft of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Pumpkin Painting - October 30, 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Doors & Windows Safety Checklist - April 25, 2013 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Bubble Wrap Painting - September 20, 2013 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Good Scrubberts For Stainless Steel Sink Cleaning - December 24, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Thicker Soup - May 5, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Shave Your Legs Less Often - August 1, 2013 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Boy Pilgrim Hat Favors - November 22, 2010 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Ice Candle - January 26, 2011- Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Veteran's Day Stars and Strips Collage - November 2, 2010 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Tortilla Mix - November 15, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.