Shamrock Cut Outs - March 15, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Written by Jenny Wanderscheid
Shamrock Cut Outs
Cookie cutters into paint and either paint a sweatshirt or on large pieces of paper.
Each weekday we will publish a family friendly tip.
Click here to receive our daily tips by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Tip of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Benefits of the Family Dinner - September 11, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- How to Get Your Husband to Back Your Business - From Mom's Point of View
- Beads - September 12, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts For Kids
- Clouds - April 5, 2010 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Umbrella Collage - Aug 17, 2011 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Keep Your Pantry, Fridge & Cupboards Organized - November 12, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Stork Craft Recalls More Than 500,000 Cribs; Mattress Support Bracket Failures Create Risk of Entrapment and Suffocation
- How to Water Your Orchid - July 22, 2013 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Desk Organizer - October 30, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Glitter Bells - December 19 , 2011 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Last Updated on Saturday, 20 February 2010 20:41