Daily Crafts -
Mosaic Pot of Gold
Kids will love making this fun picture for St. Patrick’s Day!
Age: 4 and up
What You Need
1 sheet of light blue construction paper
½ sheets of construction paper in green, red, orange, yellow, blue, purple, and black
shamrock stickers (optional)
white craft glue
pencil or pen
How To Make It
- Lay the light blue construction paper onto the work surface in front of the child.
- Cut a wide strip of green construction paper to fit on the bottom third of the light blue, this will be the grass.
- Place pattern over the top of your construction paper. Use a pen or pencil to trace the pattern, press firmly so that the paper underneath is indented. Remove the pattern and lightly trace the indents with pencil or pen.
- Tear remaining construction paper into strips, then into squares.
- Following the pattern lines, use white craft glue to fill in different sections at a time then apply the paper squares onto the glue. We recommend the following order for best results:
Gold in pot
Apply shamrock stickers to various places on the grass.
Courtesy of Amanda Formaro
Each weekday we will publish an easy craft for kids.
Click here to receive our daily crafts by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Craft of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.