Daily Crafts -
Dachshund Pencil Holder
For the body, remove the side of a paper towel with scissors to make sort of a well. Cover the tube and only one end with construction paper. For the head, cut a circle of paper 5" . Cut a 1/3 wedge out of the circle. Fold the remaining 2/3 into a cone shape and tape together. Tape the head to the body. Add paper ears, draw on eyes, a mouth and a nose. For the tail, glue a piece of chenille stick to the covered end of the tube. For legs attach 4 small corks with glue.
Click here to receive our daily crafts by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Craft of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Hairy Harry - July 7, 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- 5 Ingredient Crock Pot Chili - November 2, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Trash Barrel Trick - June 4, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- One Fish, Two Fish Art - February 24, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Leaf Press - April 30, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Homemade Drain Cleaner Recipe - December 2, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Winter Car Kit - December 3, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Cotton Ball Rabbit - April 6, 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Dear Santa - From Dad's Point of View
- P is for Puzzle - April 12, 2013 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.