Please stop and like our Facebook page for ChildFun http://facebook.com/childfun
Daily Crafts -
Have children fold a long strip of construction paper accordion style. Ask each child to cut out D-pictures from magazines and glue them to the accordion sections. Have students design and cut out a dog's head, feet, and tail and attach them to the paper accordion to make a D-dachshund.
Click here to receive our daily crafts by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Craft of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Elmo - November 29, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts For Kids
- Get Your Sleep - December 11, 2009 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Snacks for Dad - June 13, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Baking Soda for Diaper Rash - May , 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Mom's Care Package - May 1, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Saving Tomato Seeds - June 2, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Back Up Your Files Part 3 - October 3, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Caring for Your Easter Lily - April 13, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Exercise While Watching TV - May 21, 2013 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- DIY Oven Cleaner - May 18, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Visit our Community Helpers
section for plenty of theme based activities to keep your kids busy and active all year round!