Please stop and like our Facebook page for ChildFun http://facebook.com/childfun
Daily Tips -
Quantities for Serving 50 People
- Bread – 4 sandwiches per person, 5 loaves
- Butter – 1 1/2 lbs.
- Coffee – 1 1/2 lbs., 2 gallons water
- Tea – 1/4 lb., 2 gallons water
- Cube sugar – 1 lb.
- Cream for coffee – 1 1/2 qts.
- Ice Cream (bulk) – 6 qts.
- Ice Cream (brick) – 9 pints
- Salad (potato) – 6 1/2 qts.
- Salad Dressing – 1 1/2 qts.
- Roast beef – 20 lbs.
- Ham – 16-18 lbs.
- Turkey – 25 lbs.
- Potatoes – 15 lbs.
Each weekday we will publish a family friendly tip.
Click here to receive our daily tips by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Tip of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Valentine's Day from ChildFun.com
We have more Valentine crafts than you can shake at Cupid!
Check out our Main Valentine page
that lists all of our crafts, activities, songs,
coloring pages and much more!
Visit our Community Helpers
section for plenty of theme based activities to keep your kids busy and active all year round!