Flower Arranging Tip - August 13, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
Written by Jenny Wanderscheid
Flower Arranging Tip
A grid of clear cellophane tape spanning the wide mouth of the bowl supports the top-heavy flowers better than a frog would. Cut the stems short, and insert one or two flowers in each opening in the grid. Tuck fern clippings in last.
courtesy of www.marthastewart.com
Click here to receive our daily tips by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Tip of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
- Make a Snow Gauge - January 19, 2009 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Another Cream of Tartar Substitute - December 25, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Washing Bed Sheets - November 12, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Don't Close-Cut - June 6, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Groundhog's Home - January 24, 2012 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
- Bed Sheet Thread Count - November 26, 2012 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Bounce - July 15, 2009 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Toss your Paper Towels - March 24, 2011 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- George Foreman Grill Cleaning Tip - August 6, 2010 - Daily Family Friendly Tips
- Painting - April 17, 2013 - Quick and Easy Daily Crafts for Kids
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Last Updated on Sunday, 12 August 2012 14:36