Please stop and like our Facebook page for ChildFun http://facebook.com/childfun
Daily Tips -
Emergency Kit for Your Car
In case you are stranded, keep a kit of emergency supplies in your car. This kit should include:
- Jumper cables
- Flashlights and extra batteries
- First aid kit and necessary medications in case you are away from home for a prolonged time
- Food items containing protein such as nuts and energy bars; canned fruit and a portable can opener
- Water for each person and pet in your car
- AM/FM radio to listen to traffic reports and emergency messages
- Cat litter or sand for better tire traction
- Ice scraper
- Warm clothes, gloves, hat, sturdy boots, jacket and an extra change of clothes
- Blankets or sleeping bags
- A fully-charged cell phone and phone charger
- Flares or reflective triangle
- Baby formula and diapers if you have a small child
Be prepared for an emergency by keeping your gas tank full and if you find yourself stranded, be safe and stay in your car, put on your flashers, call for help and wait until it arrives.
Courtesy of www.ready.gov
Click here to receive our daily tips by email or feed.
Click here to visit our Tip of the Day Archive.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In...
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Valentine's Day from ChildFun.com
We have more Valentine crafts than you can shake at Cupid!
Check out our Main Valentine page
that lists all of our crafts, activities, songs,
coloring pages and much more!
Visit our Community Helpers
section for plenty of theme based activities to keep your kids busy and active all year round!