A sure fire way to show mom how much you love her.
I recently went to a class for parents and providers and the speaker gave everyone a little baggie with a slip of paper in it. On it was
written: A STICK OF GUM
- to remind you to stick with it. A CANDLE
- to give you light when you feel burned out. A CHOCOLATE KISS
- to remind you that someone cares. SMARTIES
- to help you on days when you don't feel so smart. LIFESAVER
- to remind you that everyone needs help once in a while. A SNICKER
- to remind you to see the funny side -- there is one! A ROSE
- to remind you to take time to smell the flowers. CONFETTI
- to help you celebrate the good times. A PENNY
- with thanks for sharing your thoughts. A BAG
- to help you keep it all together.
All of our theme ideas have come from our imagination and from reader submissions. Please use this form to contact us if you have crafts, activities, games, recipes, songs or poems that you would like us to add to this theme.
We will gladly include a link back to your site or book in exchange for sharing your content. Just contact us!